- Day-dreaming every day.
- Positive look on failing. If you aren’t failing at something, you aren’t working on hard enough problems.
- Develop the art of exceeding expectations
- SEO. Did you know that 80% of online marketing budget = Ads. 20% of budget = SEO/organic. While 20% of search traffic comes from ads and 80% comes from organic.
- Speaking like a human instead of a company. (use “I” instead of “We”)
- Developing a staff culture of innovation
- STOP doing stuff. Spend as much time brainstorming what you shouldn’t be doing, as you do on what you should.
What are your under-rated business tips?