Sorry I have take so long to get back to you. I am very slack. 🙁
This looks like an affiliate website that you have signed up to. If so, congratulations!!! Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways for individuals to start making money online. Some people are making millions of dollars from affilaite marketing and to be honest, is how much of the internet business world goes round. That’s the good news. The exciting news is that it is a lot of work still.
My advice is to do the following:
- choose a niche and focus on that niche alone. Don’t get distracted and try to do B, C, D, E and F as well. (you have done this already. yay!)
- experiment by buying some google adwords, targeted to your very local customers. eg( when someone searches for “body reshapers” and they are in your city) If they are buying more than your are spending, hooray!!! you just repeat this step over and over.
- Get a website. Don’t pay for one. Use http://www.jimdo.com to start off with. or google sites or wordpress.
- publish content about the thing/s you are selling. publish SHIT LOADS of content. Include photos, ratings, reviews, discussions (fake discussions if you have to) video reviews (put em on you tube), video demonstrations etc.
- Find companies that you could partner with and swap content with. eg( find all the personal fitness trainers in your area and arrange some kind of content swap on each others websites.) This will start to get your website ranking on google. This is called SEO and is where the big money starts coming in for the long term. Could take years of work before the rankings start getting profitable, so it is a test of patience and endurance.
I hope I have been of some type of help to start you off!
PS. I can’t really comment on the niche you have chosen as my idea of fitness is to just go for a run once a month.