Bio for Richard Eastes
Richard Eastes was 22 living with his parents when he took a risk and spent his life savings on adopting an internet start-up, VroomVroomVroom
. He helped grow it using online and surprise marketing
techniques. It grew to a $20m business.
He's other work includes:
- Get your lawns mowed from $35.
Some say it's like Uber for Lawn Care. Richard's New Startup.
Surprise Marketing Book
Help write it by sharing times that businesses have surprised you
- Car insurance comparison (sold)
Online Marketing Coach
Richard trains experts in SEO and online marketing
Available for speaking on juicy marketing and entrepreneurship topics:
What others say
- Unusual online marketing tips that grow businesses.
- How beating procrastination got me on TV.
- Surprise Marketing! The fun, under-rated marketing strategy
- My predictions for the future of the travel industry.
- 6 important entrepreneur lessons from the school of hard knocks.
The crew were buzzing after you left – full of practical, ‘street smart’ ideas for the online presence.
Jon Mailer - College of Business
Loved having you at The Hive. You drew a huge crowd and really had them participating. Fantastic topic that everyone will remember!
Accolades and Awards
Deloitte Technology FAST50 award 4 years in a row
Asia-Pacific Deloitte Fast 500 award
Smart50 Company Award 3 years in a row
Amadeus TRAVELtech Website of the Year Award
Member of Entrepreneurs Organisation