Richard Eastes was still living with his parents when he took a risk and spent his life savings on adopting an internet start-up, VroomVroomVroom. He grew it using online marketing and acts of surprise to exceed customer expectations. It grew to a $20m business.
Richard is available for
- Teaching your staff to get websites to the top of Google
- Choosing an SEO company that gets results. http://www.ResultsPlease.com
- Making your website content look gorgeous http://Grab.Graphics
- Wowing your audience with talks on unusual topics (see below)
Richard speaks on entrepreneurship, travel industry and internet marketing including:
- 12 online marketing experiments.
- How I beat the burden of procrastination.
- The most underrated business tip in the world is? Surprise!
- Predictions for the future of the travel industry.
- 6 things entrepreneurs must do.
- In-house online marketing VS agencies.